Thursday, November 12, 2009

Movie Review: PRECIOUS



This is one of the best movies I've ever seen.  Me and my girlfriend Lamura tried 2 go see it on here bday (Nov 7) but it was sold out at Atlantic Station. But we found another theater the next day.  I'm not one 2 jump on a ban wagon or believe in the hype.  We saw the preview a little while ago.

Precious is one of those movies like Pursuit of Happiness. After seeing the film it makes me appreciate everything. I try not to complain, but now I have no reason at all to complain.  The girl Precious goes threw some much in her life.  I didn't want the movie to end.  Its a must see for everyone.

Mo'Nique gives the performance of a life time.  If she doesn't win an Oscar something is wrong.  She was scareN the hell out of me in that movie...lol

I know we gonna purchase the DVD when I comes to Block Buster...maybe even before it hits the 4 for $20 rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment